Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Under The Weather

Coz that is what I've been feeling the last couple of days. It rains every evening here and going back on my motorbike I get all wet and cold. And it's taking a toll on my immune system (apparently). Runny nose, scratchy throat, mild fever seems to be the order of the day. Which means I can't go as hard as I want on the bike.
Yesterday I attempted 2 x 20 @ 220W and failed miserably. I've done 3 x 15 @ 220W before so the progression to 2 x 20 should be do-able. But his damn flu-like symptoms has me really strung out and tired. I did the first 20 OK, but only lasted 10 minutes on the 2nd one. Had to pull the plug as I was feeling slightly faint and dizzy.
Or maybe I'm just THAT weak on the bike. And maybe it's time for me to bite the bullet and just start the 2 x 20's on 200W, hold that for 2 weeks, see how it goes, then increase it to 210W for 2 to 3 weeks, and so on. Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment